Ways to Help|
BTRWW is a 501c3 non-profit, foster-based, volunteer run animal rescue. As a result, contributions go directly to helping dogs get the medical exams, attention and/or training they need in order to find their forever homes. Tax receipts are issued for all donations made. We simply would not be able to help dogs in need without the generosity of volunteers and donations from individuals like yourself.
To find out more ways you can help, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make a Cash Donation through PayPal
- Donate food, supplements, bed, crates, toys by contacting email@example.com
- If you shop at Fred Meyer and use your Fred Meyer Rewards Card, you can help BTRWW earn a donation. Check it out here
- Shop amazonsmiles.com
How do I select a charitable organization to support when shopping on AmazonSmile? -
On your first visit to AmazonSmile smile.amazon.com, you need to select a charitable organization to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping. We will remember your selection, and then every eligible purchase you make at smile.amazon.com will result in a donation. You can change your charity any time. Your AmazonSmile purchases after the change count towards your newly selected charity. To change your charity, sign in to smile.amazon.com on your desktop or mobile phone browser and simply select "Change your Charity" in Your Account.
- To volunteer you time or expertise or foster contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our BTRWW Fundraiser Group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/1551833771781220/ There is always something fun going on!
- Don’t just take your dog for a walk . . Link to Walk for a Dog! Go to WoofTrax.com, download the app, and support your local rescue organization every time you walk your dog. The more people who use the app, the more we can donate to your shelter. It’s that simple!